Liquid Group is a Major Payment Institution licensed in Singapore, specialising in cross border payment services for consumers and corporates based across Asia.
It operates XNAP Network, an open API based QR payment acceptance network that enables the cross-border acceptance of bank and non-bank QR payment apps across multiple markets in the region; LiquidNow, a state-of-the-art payment platform providing global payment options at local payment prices for corporate clients; and LiquidPay, the go-to e-wallet for global money remittance services and QR payments with the markets best offered exchange rates.
- Assist to drive merchant acquisition and retention, maintain and deepen merchant relationships by providing ongoing merchant and partner support and engagement activities
- Build and cultivate relationships with key accounts and retail merchants, as well as partner acquirers, referral partners and be measured by retention, profitability, revenue growth and customer satisfaction of the respective portfolios
- Resolve and troubleshoot merchants and partners issues, requests, inquiries, and complaints through emails, phone calls, site-visit, and other communication channels in a timely and customer friendly manner
- Perform KYC/KYB on Liquid’s merchants/consumers per Liquid’s Compliance policy
- Set up and deploy Liquid’s consolidated payment system at merchant’s premise
- Provide merchant training to merchants on payment terminal/POS usage and navigation of merchant portal
- Conduct regular onsite and offsite visits to check on merchant’s activities to ensure smooth operations
- Interface with Liquid’s partners to onboard their e-Wallets onto Liquid’s payment system.
- Support to resolve issues during partners/merchants’ production testing prior to system roll-out
- Handle service/system related issues and disputes from merchants and Liquid’s partners by performing 1st level investigations before escalating to respective teams
- Diploma in Business Management/Marketing/IT or relevant experience in payment industry
- Good client relationship management and customer services skills
- Able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced Fintech environment
- Able to work independently or in a team and meet tight deadlines
- Determined, resilient and results-driven in a growth-focused startup
- Highly self-driven and self-motivated with the ability to learn fast and think on the feet
- Good problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skill
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency
- Fluency in local languages and English, with excellent written and communication skills
- Prior customer/merchant support and/or sales experience in financial services is an advantage
- Knowledgeable in mobile and e-commerce technologies is a definite plus
How to apply
Please submit your latest resume to email@example.com or reach us via the portal below to apply for the position above. Due to a huge number of interests/applicants, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Liquid Group is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.