About Liquid Group
Liquid Group is a fintech company specialising in digital payments; we provide domestic and cross-border corporate payment solutions for B2B and B2C segments across Asia. Headquartered in Singapore, Liquid Group is a Non-Bank Financial Institution participant of Singapore’s PayNow and FAST network.
It operates XNAP Network, an open API based QR payment acceptance network that enables the cross-border acceptance of bank and non-bank QR payment apps across multiple markets in the region; LiquidNow, a state-of-the-art payment platform providing global payment options at local payment prices for corporate clients; and LiquidPay, the go-to e-wallet for global money remittance services and QR payments with the markets best offered exchange rates.
About the role
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Designer to turn our online payment software into easy-to-use products for our clients and produce Marketing Collaterals for LiquidPay product launch. This role requires an enthusiastic self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced and dynamic start up environment.
You will work with a cross-functional, members of leadership team, product managers, and engineers to analyse user behaviours and identify opportunities in a dynamic environment.
You will create both functional and appealing features that address our clients’ needs and help us grow our customer base. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with design software and wireframe tools. If you have a portfolio of professional design projects that includes work with web/mobile applications, we would like to meet you.
The role is currently home based with future opportunity for hybrid working.
- User Research: Conduct user research to understand user needs, behaviours, and pain points. Use this data to inform design decisions.
- Wireframing and Prototyping: Create wireframes, interactive prototypes, and user flows to visualize and communicate design concepts.
- UI Design: Design user interfaces that are visually appealing and align with the brand’s identity. Create pixel-perfect mock-ups and assets for developers.
- Usability Testing: Conduct usability testing to gather feedback and validate design choices. Iterate on designs based on user testing results.
- Collaboration: Work closely with cross-functional teams, including developers, product managers, and stakeholders, to ensure that design solutions meet project goals and requirements.
- Design Systems: Contribute to or maintain design systems and component libraries to ensure design consistency across products.
- Stay Updated: Keep up with industry trends, design tools, and best practices to continuously improve design processes and outcomes.
- Documentation: Create design documentation, style guides, and design specifications to ensure smooth handoffs to development teams.
- Accessibility: Ensure that designs are accessible to all users, including those with disabilities, by following accessibility guidelines (e.g., WCAG).
- Feedback and Iteration: Be open to feedback and willing to iterate on designs to achieve the best user experience.
- Possess a recognised degree in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
- Proven 5-8 years’ experience in user experience design and related fields
- Strong ability to grasp product vision, product goals and communicate them clearly and regularly to the team
- Possess a strong portfolio of design projects (to provide your portfolio in addition to your resume during your application)
- Familiarity with UX research methods, including user interviews, surveys, usability testing, and personas. The ability to gather and analyze user feedback to inform design decisions is essential.
- Strong skills in creating interactive prototypes and wireframes to illustrate design concepts and user flows.
- A deep understanding of user-centered design principles and the ability to prioritize user needs and goals in the design process.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify user pain points and design effective solutions.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers, product managers, and stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt to changing design trends, technologies, and project requirements
- Technical Skills:
- Proficiency in wireframe tools such as Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch, or similar.
- Knowledge of Adobe premiere pro for video editing, final cut pro and ability to make videos either using smartphone or digital camera
- Understanding of design systems and component libraries.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and basic front-end development to communicate effectively with developers.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software tools like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Knowledge in WordPress for Web Design is an advantage
Liquid Group is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.